A lot of people have reported a charging issue related to their AirPods. As per the users, while charging, one Airpod not charging at all. This problem is getting out of hand now. If you are going through the same issue then you have come to the right place. Let’s get started.
Two methods to fix this One Airpod Not Charging issue:
Try Resetting Your AirPods
The first thing that you can do to fix this issue is to reset your AirPods. Resetting your AirPods is pretty easy. All you have to do is press the reset button to get started.
Apple’s original AirPods, AirPods 2, AirPods 3, and AirPods Pro are all equipped with a reset button that allows them to be returned to their factory settings. In the event that you’re experiencing any sort of issue with them, such as when one AirPod refuses to charge, this can be really useful to know.
- Place your AirPods in their case and secure the lid with your fingers.
- Close the lid for 30 seconds before opening it.
- To pair your AirPods with your iOS device, navigate to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the circled I icon next to the AirPods in question.
- Tap Forget This Device, then tap it again to confirm your decision.
- To turn on your AirPods while the case lid is open, press and hold the button on the back of the case for approximately 15 seconds, or until the status light begins to flash amber. If your AirPods case can only be charged over a cable connection, the status light is located inside the case between the AirPods themselves. This light is visible on the front of the case if you have Apple’s AirPods Pro or if your AirPods case is wirelessly rechargeable.
- Place your AirPods close to your device while keeping the case lid open, and then follow the instructions on your device’s screen to reconnect your AirPods.
Also Read: Google Play Services Keeps Stopping
That’s all there is to it. Thank you. It is important to note that, following the reset of the AirPods, they will no longer automatically identify any of the devices associated with your iCloud account. Opening the AirPods case in close proximity to an iOS device will trigger the setup procedure, exactly as it did the first time you used them.
Get in touch with Apple Support
If the above-mentioned solutions didn’t work out for you and your airpod is still not charging then the best thing to do is to call Apple Support. Their team will be able to assess whether your AirPod or the Charging Case needs service or replacement.
Also Read: Instagram Reels Not Working