Resetting your power bank can help troubleshoot a lot of problems going on with the device. If you want to proceed with resetting then make sure to complete the process properly without messing up anything.
So, if you want to reset power bank then you have absolutely approached the best guide on the internet. In this post, we have mentioned different methods that can be used for the reset process.
Also Read: Instagram Reels Not Working
So, let’s get started.
Power bank reset technique number one is quite successful for Samsung and Xiao Mi devices, however, it is not as effective for other brands.
- Press and hold the ‘Power‘ button on the charging bank for as long as it takes for the battery to charge completely.
- To use the Mi power bank, press and hold the button for 15 seconds to begin the process.
- For the Samsung power bank to function properly, press and hold the power button for 7.5 seconds after pushing the button.
- The power bank will automatically restart after this point. After that, completely deplete its battery and recharge it a second time.
- It will take between 12 and 13 hours to fully recharge the Xiao Mi smartphone.
- When it comes to charging time, the Samsung power bank takes approximately 4 hours to fully recharge.
- Sixth, the LED lights on the device, which remain lighted until the gadget has completed its charging cycle, show that the device is charging.
- Continue with the preceding instructions for each of the remaining power banks in your system. Hold down the power button until the device restarts, at which point the battery will be totally drained and the gadget will no longer function.
Also Read: How to Fix Amazon Prime Error Code 5004
Anker power banks, in particular, benefit from this procedure. This method is effective for all power banks, but it is particularly beneficial for the Anker power bank.
- Using the USB charging cable that comes with your power bank, connect your power bank to your computer.
- Installation: Insert one end of the cable into a USB port on your power bank and the other end into the charging port on the other end of the cable, looping the cable around the power bank.
- Wait around 10 seconds with the computer’s wire attached to the computer’s monitor.
- As a result of this, your device will be reset to its factory settings. Restart your power bank and check to see how well it is working.
Also Read: Why Does My Phone Keep Dropping Calls?