Let’s be honest due to the COVID-19 pandemic, everyone has gone through a tough time. However, for Pokemon GO players it was incredibly hard to avoid going outside in order to play.
If you are a Pokemon GO player you will understand why it is necessary to move and play the game outside. But sadly it seems impossible to play like normal in quarantine. Or, there can be another reason that you don’t want to go outside to play because you’re an introvert. Well, whatever the reason is, the main question still stays the same.
Also Read: Is The Forest Cross-Platform?
Is it possible to move in Pokemon GO without walking? Well, technically you can move in Pokemon GO without walking or doing any effort. But for that purpose, you have to use a third-party app so that you won’t face any sort of issues.
Play Pokemon GO Without Walking (For iOS Devices)
If you are using an iOS device, then we highly recommend you to use a reliable application. For example, you can use the iAnyGo app as it is a trusted application specifically made for this purpose.
Please note that this tool is currently available for iOS devices only, if you are an Android user, there is no need to get worried we have got your back.
The iAnyGo app is quite useful as this tool advances your GPS movement in Pokemon GO without the need of leaving your home.
Also Read: Is Golf With Friends Cross-Platform?
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to set up the iAnyGo application for your iOS device:
- First of all, download the iAnyGo application on your Windows computer or Macbook. After downloading the software, install it.
- Now launch the tool on your computer or Mac and connect your iPhone with your computer.
- After that, choose the Multi-Spot Movement feature located on the program’s interface. Click the enter key to move toward the next step.
- Here’s the most crucial part. Now you have to select a new location. Keep in mind that you have to configure the app with more than one location. The application will display a map. On the map, you can configure the speed and the trips you are going to make.
- Click the Start to Move button to get started.
Now you can move in Pokemon GO without walking. If you want to expand or shorten your route you will find suitable options available on the app’s interface.
Also Read: Is UFC 4 Cross-Platform?
How to Move in Pokemon GO Without Walking? (For Android Devices)
If you have an Android device, we are here for your help. First of all, when it comes to Pokémon GO, Android users have a lot of options available. But not all of them are reliable enough to utilize.
Even if there are a lot of options, you still have to be careful while making your choice. If you end up selecting a harmful third-party app, you can get banned from Pokémon GO as well.
For android users, I strongly suggest you use Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer.
Here’s how to use this application:
- First of all, turn on the developer mode on your Android phone.
- Now, install the Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer from Google Play Store.
- Open the app, and turn on the Enable Mock Locations feature.
- Click on the Select Mock Location App and then choose Fake GPS
- After that click on the back button to return to the Fake GPS app. Search for the location you prefer and then tap on the Play button.
- Now, play Pokémon GO and verify your location change in the game.
Also Read: Is Black Desert Cross-Platform?