If you are having problems pairing your Bluetooth devices with your Vizio sound bar, you are not alone. Many people have reported this issue. The good news is that there is a fix.
In this blog post, I will show you how to pair your Bluetooth devices with the sound bar. Stay tuned!
Reasons Why Bluetooth Pairing Is Not Working on Vizio Sound Bar
There are a lot of reasons why Bluetooth Pairing is not working on Your Vizio Sound Bar. In order to fix the issue, it is important to reach the root cause first. Here are a few common reasons why the Bluetooth Pairing on Your Vizio Sound bar is faulty.
- The sound bar is not in pairing mode.
- The Bluetooth device is not compatible with the sound bar.
- The Bluetooth device is out of range.
- There is interference from other devices.
- The sound bar needs to be reset.
Fix: Bluetooth Pairing Not Working on Vizio Sound Bar
Now that you are aware of the common reasons behind this issue, the next thing is to fix it. For that purpose, there are a lot of solutions.
If you are having problems pairing your Bluetooth devices with your Vizio sound bar, follow these fixes:
1. Make sure the sound bar is in pairing mode.
The first thing is to check whether your Vizio Sound Bar is in pairing mode. If it is not, then here’s how you can enable the pairing mode on your Vizio Sound bar.
- Turn off the sound bar.
- Press and hold the Mute and Volume Up buttons on the sound bar for about 10 seconds.
- Release the buttons when the LED on the front of the sound bar turns blue.
- The sound bar is now in pairing mode.
If your sound bar was already in pairing mode then try moving towards the next fix.
2. Make sure the Bluetooth device is compatible with the sound bar.
The second method involves checking the Bluetooth compatibility of your device with your sound bar. It is a leading cause of this problem. Here’s how you can check it.
- Consult the user manual for your sound bar to see what types of Bluetooth devices are compatible.
- Alternatively, you can check Vizio’s website to see a list of compatible Bluetooth devices.
- If your Bluetooth device is not on the list, it may still be compatible with the sound bar. However, we cannot guarantee that it will work.
- Bring the Bluetooth device within range of the sound bar.
- Make sure the Bluetooth device is within range of the sound bar.
The maximum range for most Bluetooth devices is about 30 feet. If you are trying to pair a device that is outside of this range, it will not work.
4. Interference from Other Devices:
Interference can come from many sources, so try to avoid it. If there is interference from other devices, move them away from the sound bar.
5. Reset your Sound Bar
If the sound bar needs to be reset, follow these instructions:
- Unplug the power cord from the sound bar.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the sound bar.
- Press and hold the Pair button on the sound bar for 5 seconds, or until you hear a tone.
- The LED will flash rapidly when pairing mode is enabled.
- Follow the instructions that came with your Bluetooth device to pair it.